Well, you warned us, Jeff. A simple charm person could have made a world of difference.
Pointer, unmoving, croaks out these requests of Adran:
1. Scare away the rats with a torch
2. Abandon all my gear except magic bow, money, potions, and scrollcase
3. Stuff the dark elf’s gear in a sack
3.b. Bring his head if she’s up to it
4. Tip contents of both flaming braziers onto the pile of cushy furniture and coffins
5. Feed me my levitation potion.
I will become effectively weightless, floating a few feet off the ground, so she can easily tow / push me to the Temple of the Three.
Side notes: The vampire did not complete the elf’s condition for freedom; I assume he was freed because the elf died. Makes sense.
Druid should not have been able to cast poison while grappled, but I made the save anyway.